Welcome on my blog!

I would like to share my adenventures from all over the world.
Feel free to leave a feedback!
Enjoy the blog!

Freitag, 13. Mai 2011

Opening up a new chapter

Hello world out there. It is February 2011, even though that this post has just been activated now :) I accompplished my apprenticeship in the hotelbusiness in Frankfurt/Germany. I lived in Frankfurt for 2 1/2 years. Time really fies once you enter the working world. I got to gain valuable and hands-on experiences.
After all I was very determined to continue my work & travel plans overseas. This time is NOW :).
I have done various metropolitan trips around europe to destinations like Madrid, Lisbon (a beautiful city) and of course a couple of times to Paris & London...



I would like to share some inspiring travel quotes with you:

- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination".

- “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.”

- “I should like to spend the whole of my life in traveling abroad, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend afterwards at home.”

- “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.”

- “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.”

- "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."



Ready to HIT the road again


In March I decided to fly to Vancouver to check out "the most liveable city on earth". I spent a week there. Check out a few pics below:



Vancouver bird´s eye view



Downtown Vancoouver



spectacular view



Downtown by night, taken from Granville Island




view from my friend´s appartment - breathtaking!



snapshot downtown at Canada Place

Overall I think that Vancouver is vibrant, entertaining city. Furthermore it is the most eco-friendly city in North America who means business in the sustainability aspect.
Definetly worth a visit!!!

Keine Kommentare: