Welcome on my blog!

I would like to share my adenventures from all over the world.
Feel free to leave a feedback!
Enjoy the blog!

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008

Toronto


Toronto´s skyline with its emblem - CN Tower

Since my brother lives in Toronto with his girlfriend Vika, I planned on visiting them definetly. I spent about 9 days in Toronto. My brother showed me a bit of the city, its main attraction for instance we wandered around downtown which sort of reminds me a bit of some streets in Manhattan and actually there is a spot which is kind of like an imitation of the Times Square in NYC. Other than that, we did an excursion to Toronto Island - awesome! We were pretty lucky with the weather and walked from one side to the other, discovering its hidden spots. Watching a baseball game, attending a street-jazzfestival with international artists and bicyle trips were additional highlights. Also I wanted to get to see Toronto and surroundings from the CN Tower´s observation deck, apparently the highest isolated building in the world. The line-up was totally crazy, packed with tons of tourist but the long hours of waiting were worthwile. Last but not least it was just nice hanging out with Harry, Vika and family. I´ll definetly come back soonish :)




Vika and me on the balcony


in front of well-known castle


glassfloor of CN Tower - scary height :)


Downtown from CN Tower


Baseballgame


somewhere around University Campus :)


Harry & Me on Toronto Island


Vika & Me in front of a bunch of
canadian flags


It´s done - my gapyear has ended and I can say it was an amzing year! Now I am back in Frankfurt/Germany and will complete my apprenticeship in the Maritim Hotel. Later on, I do want to keep traveling, that´s for sure! See you soonish on the road :)
Best Regards!!!

Keine Kommentare: