Welcome on my blog!

I would like to share my adenventures from all over the world.
Feel free to leave a feedback!
Enjoy the blog!

Montag, 21. Januar 2008

A brief Conclusion about my stay in South Africa

Well,I´ve summed up the main things, that made an impact on my personality:
  1. I have learned to live with at least twice less than in Germany. During my visit at the Thembinfundo special School (near Durban) I learnt a lot about the modest way of life and the living circumstances of the habitants.
  2. I worked voluntarily in the school, which was a completely new experience. It has been an experience of life that I will look back on in a positive way.
  3. I have gained more insights into the south african way of life and its customs in general. Besides I have discovered more of the beautiful scenery (great beaches, massive mountains all over around Cape Town...)
  4. I have experienced what it means being indepentent and having resonsibility for myself. Thanks to all the people that supported me during my stay in South Africa.
  5. I have worked as a waiter in a restaurant. This way I have improoved my english enormously and got to know many new people.
  6. I have found new ways of dropping prices on street markets ;)
  7. I did some travelling to different places in South Africa (Durban, Pretoria, Lesotho, Cape Town...). I am passionate about travelling and I like discovering new cultures.
  8. I came across a lot of people and shared fun and unforgettable moments with them (my hostfamily, friends, workcolleagues, german tourists...)




Beach Plettenberg Bay ( 6 hours away from Cape Town)
- New Years Trip


coastline near Cape Town


photo was taken from Tablemountain(well-known
tourist attraction behind Cape Town)


on Tablemountain while sunset

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.