Welcome on my blog!

I would like to share my adenventures from all over the world.
Feel free to leave a feedback!
Enjoy the blog!

Montag, 14. Januar 2008

Time to say Good Bye....


Time passed quickly and my 5 months stay in South Africa has ended. I finished working at Manuka, one of the most popular restaurant (including wineshop) on the 29th of December. Altogether I have worked in this place for a bit more than 2 months. Places around Cape Town like Somerset West are favoured travel destinations, in fact Somerset West is the most liked place in the Cape for holidaymaker particulary from Germany. Besides, many Germans have settled in this area. If I had the choice between living in Germany and South Africa/Somerset West, I would pack up as fast as I can and move down there - its a stunning place!In any case, celebrating Christmas in SA was also a memorable experience. According to the tradition, the christmas presents are opened up on the 25th of december after going to church. After this the banquet is prepared. While I was wearing short pants on Christmas, you guys in Germany certainly put on 2 jackets ha ha. For New Years some friends and I traveled together to Plett, which is about 6 hours away from Cape Town. We stayed on the Campside and partied New Years on the beach with bubbly and so on :)! As Result of the whole trip, it was worth going there - handsdown a great place with lovely beaches and quiet a lot gorgeous women :)
I plan on coming back to South Africa in 2010 for the Worldcup. Let´s hope it is going to work out according to plan!


shaking hands with a guy thats carrying 20kg stuff
on his head, impressive!


my hostmum and I messing around on the beach :)


Christmas Picnic (21.12.) for Friends & Families in the
frontyard of my hostfam´s house


familytrip on the day after Christmas (25.12)



New Year´s night on the beach - f.l.: Mike, I and
my host bro Robert



Mike, Judy, Me and Dale on New Years Trip


I love those beaches :)

Keine Kommentare: