Welcome on my blog!

I would like to share my adenventures from all over the world.
Feel free to leave a feedback!
Enjoy the blog!

Sonntag, 3. August 2008

Un stage à Paris


Aloha, SALUT tout le monde out there readingthis :) Well, now it is august and I kind of neglected my blog lately - whatever :) Anyways after my fabolous time in SA I intended to do an internship in France, more precisely in Paris. The idea of doing an internship in Paris crossed my mind all of a sudden while I was still in SA, towards the end of my stay pretty much. So I posted 10 applications to different hotels in paris hoping one would at least be willing to offer me an internship. Le Grand Hotel du Palais Royal did so and in februrary I was on my way to paris in order to complete my 5weeks long parisian internship.



I used to work at the reception helping out the staff with guest service, putting reservations into the computer and lots more. Another field of work was the petit déjeuner. Providing guest service, filling up the buffet, washing dishes all that was part of my job. :) Also I run some errands around Paris, mainly the district of the Louvre where the hotel is located, for instance achèter des fleurs ou aller au supermarché haha :) All in all, briefly I learnt quiet a lot in terms of hotel business. The staff of the hotel was patienced and helpful.

Other than that I explored Paris whenever I had a day off amd spent time with mes amis - friends :) I love Paris :P Enough talking, check out the pics!




areaway of Montmartre


Hubi, Agi et Maren et moi at Monmarte by night



in courtyard of Louvre during lunchbreak
I mostly spent my lunchbreak there :)



one friday night Louvre-Visit with Gerald,
Krissa et Molly


one night in a pub with Megan and Krissa (f.l.)



Posing in my working clothes - classy suit :-)



le monde du travail - doing roomservice with
one of my colleague



the eiffel tower by night



les américans Christina et Lee (my roomate)
and I in front of the Centre-Pompidou



Moulin Rouge - the red light district :D
better known as the place of entertainment


Musée D´Orsay



France versus USA ? ha ha


view over Paris et la Seine with plenty of bridges
overwhelming outlook from Eiffel tower



Paris most famous Cathedral -
Notre Dame

Keine Kommentare: